Transparent appearance, increase the safety of infusion, and facilitate the observation of exhaust;
It is easy to operate, can be rotated 360 degrees, and the arrow indicates the flow direction;
The liquid flow is not interrupted during the conversion, and no vortex is generated, which reduces thrombosis.
The medical 3 way stopcock tube is composed of a 3 way tube, a one-way valve and an elastic plug. The upper and side ends of the three-way tube are each connected with a one-way valve, and the upper end of the three-way tube is made of a one-way valve. The side ends of the under-valve cover and the three-way tube are provided with a one-way valve upper cover, and the elastic plug is connected to the lower end.
In clinical work, it is often necessary to open two venous channels for patients in order to achieve rapid treatment. When faced with elderly patients and patients who have been repeatedly hospitalized at work, and the patient’s blood vessels are not good, multiple venipuncture in a short period of time not only increases the patient’s pain, but also causes congestion at the puncture site. In many elderly patients, the superficial vein indwelling needle is not easy to indwell, and deep vein catheterization is not possible. In view of this, a three-way tube is used clinically.
Before venipuncture, separate the infusion tube and the scalp needle, connect the tee tube, connect the scalp needle to the main tee tube, and connect the other two ports of the tee tube to the ** of the two infusion sets. After exhausting the air, perform the puncture , Fix it, and adjust the drip rate as needed.
The use of three-way pipe has the advantages of simple operation, safe use, fast and simple, one person can operate, no liquid leakage, closed operation, and less pollution.
Application in long-term indwelling gastric tube——
1. Method: Connect the tee tube to the end of the gastric tube, then wrap it with gauze and fix it. When in use, a syringe or an infusion set is connected to the side hole of the three-way tube and then the nutrient solution is injected.
2. Simplified operating procedures: during conventional tube feeding, in order to prevent the reflux of tube feeding and prevent air from entering the patient’s stomach, when aspirating tube feeding, the stomach tube must be folded with one hand and the other hand is sucking the tube feeding. Or, the end of the gastric tube is folded back, wrapped in gauze, and then fixed with a rubber band or clip before the tube feeding can be sucked. After using the medical three-way tube, you only need to close the on-off valve of the three-way tube when sucking the tube feeding, which not only simplifies the operating procedure, but also improves the work efficiency.
3. Reduced pollution: In conventional tube feeding diet, most of the syringes are connected to the end of the gastric tube and then the tube feeding is injected. Because the diameter of the gastric tube is larger than the diameter of the syringe **, the syringe cannot be anastomosed with the gastric tube. , Tube feeding fluid overflows frequently, which increases the chance of contamination. After using the medical tee, the two side holes of the tee are tightly connected with the infusion set and the syringe, which prevents liquid spillage and reduces pollution.
Application in thoracocentesis:
1. Method: After conventional puncture, connect the puncture needle to the single end of the tee tube, connect the syringe or drainage bag to the side hole of the tee tube, when replacing the syringe, close the tee tube on-off valve, and you can inject drugs into the cavity. Inject from the other side of the hole, draining and injecting drugs can be alternately performed.
2. Simplified operating procedures: Routinely use a rubber tube to connect the puncture needle for thoraco-abdominal puncture and drainage. Because the rubber tube is not easy to fix, the operation must be performed by two people. Rubber tube to prevent air from entering the thoracic and abdominal cavity. After using the tee, the puncture needle is easy to fix, and as long as the tee switch valve is closed, the syringe can be replaced, and the operation can be done by one person.
3. Reduced infection: The rubber tube used for conventional thoraco-abdominal puncture is sterilized and used repeatedly, which is easy to cause cross-infection. The medical tee tube is a disposable sterilized item, which avoids cross-infection.
Pay attention to the following points when using 3 way stopcocks:
1) Strict aseptic technique;
2) Exhaust the air;
3) Pay attention to the contraindications of drug compatibility (especially do not use the three-way tube during blood transfusion);
4) Control the dripping speed of the infusion;
5) The limbs of the infusion should be fixed to prevent the extravasation of the drug;
6) There are plans and reasonable arrangements for infusion according to the actual situation.
Post time: Aug-02-2021